General Conditions (Car Hire)
Prices quoted on this website include:
- Full insurance with a 500€ excess.
- Mileage: 250 km / day.
- 2 drivers (main and additional).
- Airport delivery (Murcia–Corvera and Alicante).
Prices quoted on this website do not include:
- Full Insurance (10€ / day, only rentals from 3 days).
- 3rd and successive drivers (3€ / day, 18 € / week).
- Extras such as babyseats, booster seats, sat-navs and roof racks.
- Out of hours airport delivery and collection (between 22:30 and 08:00): 20€.
- A monetary penalty of 10 € will be applied for vehicles parked in places elsewhere than those agreed upon (Alicante and Corvera Airports).
Prices quoted on this website are subject to change without prior notice.
Specified models are only examples. Bookings will never be for certain model. Booking are for a particular group, and the vehicle delivered will be of similar size and features as the example.
La Manga Rent a Car operates a full to full fuel policy: cars a delivered with a full tank of fuel, and are expected to be returned full.
To formalize the contract, the client must provide: ID or passport, driving license and credit card, all valid at the time of the rental. The credit card will:
- Serve as means of payment of the rental.
- Cover refueling expenses which may be incurred in at the end of the rental.
- Cover expenses for contract extension and/or late return of the vehicle.
- Cover damage expenses, provided that the CDW has not been contracted, and never for an amount greater than 500 € (except in cases of negligent driving).
Minimum age: 25 years and one year driver's license.
The client must return the vehicle in the same condition as he received it, along with its documentation, wheels, tyres, tools and accessories, at the place and on the date and time stipulated in the contract. If the client wishes to extend the duration of the contract, he must notify La Manga Rent a Car at least 24 hours before the end of the rental, and visit any of our offices to formalize the extension of the contract. Please note that extending a rental will not always be possible, it will depend on availablity. Both the delivery and return of the vehicle may be made at any of our offices, provided that it is specified when making the booking; the rental price may vary according to the place of delivery and return.
The responsibility for any violation of traffic rules will be the client's. La Manga Rent a Car will provide any and all information regarding the client that is required by the competent authority. Additionally, a 20€ supplement will be charged as an administration fee.
La Manga Rent a Car vehicles can not be driven outside mainland Spain. Specifically not be transported by ferry to the Canary and Balearic Islands or the autonomous cities of Ceuta and Melilla. The only exception to this condition is if the client obtains written permission from La Manga Rent a Car.
It is strictly forbidden to transport animals or goods that may damage, impair or soil the vehicle.
If the vehicle is to be used for the transport of children under three years or of older children of equal or inferior height to 135 cm, the customer must notify La Manga Rent a Car so that he / she will get an officially approved child seat, without anchorage in the vehicle, according to the weight and the size of the child. Its installation is always the responsibility of the client.
La Manga Rent a Car will under no circumstances be obliged to carry out the installation of the child seat in the vehicle, limiting itself to complying with the aforementioned obligation to deliver the same upon prior communication from you.
In any case, La Manga Rent a Car will be free from any possible liability arising from personal or material damages that may occur as a result of the non-completion by you of the aforementioned communication obligation, as well as the non-use of the mandatory child seat or its installation or incorrect use and any possible manufacturing defect of the aforementioned child seat.
The price quoted includes an insurance policy that includes:
- Compulsory Insurance.
- Third party liability arising from the use and movement of the vehicle.
- Collision Insurance with an excess of 500 €.
It is possible to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance without excess for 10€ / day (minimum 3 day rental). In no case will the insurance cover the following:
- Tyres and wheels (cracks, punctures or any damage).
- Damage to third parties or to the vehicle itself due to negligent or reckless driving.
- Damage to the underside or the inside of the vehicle.
- Refuelling wrong fuel.
- Lost or broken keys or remote controls.
- Theft of the vehicle with the keys on the ignition.
- Damages or situations caused by driving under the influence of alcohol and / or drugs.
- Damages, losses, or any other harm suffered in the equipment, goods or personal items carried in the vehicle.
- Damage to the locks.
- Damage to windscreen or rear window
- Damage or loss of accessories supplied with the vehicle (baby seats / child, antenna jack, security triangles, reflective vests, wipers, fuel tank cap, boot trays).
- Damage to the clutch.
La Manga del Mar Menor, May 2018.